BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, 26 May 2013

The Return Of The 25 Minute Challenge!




Hi team,

I wonder who has checked the blog....
This weekend's homework is to complete a piece of homework that takes you a minimum of 25 minutes. What you choose to do is completely up to you!! There are no rules and no boundaries....freedom of choice with no restrictions:-) Think outside the square!

Don't forget we are having a Rich Challenges check in tomorrow to see where you are all at. Hopefully a lot better than the Blues....another loss to the Brumbies:-P

See ya all tomorrow!


Nek Minnit........ This happened:-)


9 comments:

Rozhina said...

Wow that is pretty sneaky I'm glad I always check the blog or who knows what would have happened! For our challenge I am going to do 4 drawings I have never tried or never don under 45 minutes I hope it turns out good fingers crossed! :-) :) :-)

Zack said...

I hope I have enough time to finish.
#bluesgotsmashedbybrumbies

Aly :) said...

very sneaky SUPERCHONG!!!!!!!

Luke said...

SUMDOG!!!!!!!!

Matt said...

Sneaky Chonginator nearly forgot

Charlotte said...

Matt you're too SNEAKY!!!!!!!!!!!!
��
See you maybe tomorrow or on Friday or on Monday.
��

Charlotte said...

Ok obviously smiley faces don't work on blogs.

Those question marks were smileys.
XD

Bryan said...

Hehe... Nice(^_^)

Lawrence said...

Cam thats really cool