BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, 14 May 2013

The Modern Learning Environment


What do we know? What questions do we have?

As you start to think about the Modern Environment and how it will/should work post your questions or make statements in the comment box.

7 comments:

Rozhina said...

I really like all the ideas that has been put in the modern learning environment. A question that I have is: How much area is going to be used for the new blocks? A statement that i have is that I think it is not a good idea to have three classes in one big room becaus ethen people can hear each other and get confused on what they are supposed to be doing.

Charlotte said...

I love the idea for the modern learning environments, one thing is that I don't really feel that comfortable about having bags outside because I sometimes leave valuables in my bag eg my phone or my iPad. A solution would be maybe to have the cubbies inside or to have doors on them. It wouldn't stop people from taking stuff, but it would make it harder.

Ella!!?! said...

I agree with Rozhina about having 3 classes in one room because most people will try to concentrate but with 2 classes and 2 teachers it will be really hard and no help what so ever for our "learning"
I also think Malcom should seriously reconsider putting in the slide.

Matt said...

I agree that 3 class rooms wont work out for how big the room is and how loud it is

Bryan said...

A modern learning enviroment would be great for people because they need modern upgrades to help support their learning

Charlotte said...

It will be really hard to work with 3 classes, but 2 might work. 😝Charlie Puppy!!!!!!!!!

Zack said...

I think it's a very small room for 90 students. However I think the modern learning environment is a good idea.