BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Student Leaders for Balmoral School 2013

Hi team,

It is time to choose our student leaders for this year and what an exciting time it is!!

Here are the candidates:



Click this link to vote for 1 boy and 1 girl
https://docs.google.com/a/balmoral.school.nz/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHZaejJJRXo1eVhCQnQ3ckZTNDJmbGc6MQ

You will need to to be logged into your Google Account to complete the voting process and you can only vote once. Remember to choose the "BEST" candidate for the job.

Thanks team and best of luck to all the candidates:-)

5 comments:

Matt said...

I have know idea who i should choose they all id well

Bryan said...

It is so hard to choose the two candidates for student leader I hope I don't regret of who I choose.

Rozhina said...

All of them did such good speeches. So hard! Who to choose? :-)

Anonymous said...

I believe that Oliver Ng should be voted as candidate as he continues to show brilliant ethical mind years beyond his stay at balmoral school the best school in balmoral.

Gabriel Dean said...

I Gabriel Dean believe Olivia Missen should be voted instead as she is amazing.