BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, 25 September 2011

"Artz Festival Twenty Eleven"































Last week we had the first stages of the annual Balmoral Arts Festival. Over three days students created some amazing art work that will be displayed at the Arts Festival Open Evening in Term 4. The students also enjoyed performances in the form of singing, dancing, music and theatre sports. A highlight for Room 4 was watching the dance performances of Holly, Issie and Maria and also the singing of Dom, Caitlyn and Khadija. Post a comment and share your highlights from Art Week 2011.

6 comments:

prue said...

The performances during Arts Festival were AMAZING!!! The balmorals got talent were so great! I really enjoyed watching them!! Go Dom, Caitlyn, Khadijia, Holly, Issie. Also good job Franzi on commentating!!!

Special Issie said...

During The arts festival I loved the lunches everyone could express their selves with their clothes and some of the costumes were AMAZING!! Also getting to see what other people were doing in the classes.

Oona said...

First of all Prue you forgot Maria so well done Maria.

My favourite bit of arts festival had to be finishing my art work because I didn't think I was going to get it done.

It amazes me how much talent Balmoral has!

Prue said...

I'm sooooooo sorry! GO MARIA!!!

Junjie said...

Arts Festival was really fun. In my opinion it was the best thing we did all year.

Hannah said...

Well done to all those who entered in Balmorals got Talent you were fantastic:)
And to Franzi and Maria:)