BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

I'm watching you!!

Hi team!

Sitting at airport with my morning coffee in hand:-) I have left u in Sharon's capable hands and I expect you to behave even better than when you're with me. Remember to work hard on your rich task work and make it the best you can!! Detail and care is key:-)

Have a great end of term and remember Mary will be keeping me up to date. Look after each other, and Sharon, and I will reward you when I get back:-)

Matt
(King Chong of Rm4 3/4)



6 comments:

Rozhina said...

Hope you have a really good trip Matt. Hoped you could have been here for the last 3 days of the term (because you are the best teacher in the whole school), but oh well teachers need a time away from children. Have a safe flight.

A student from a previous class.. said...

Hi MC

Zack said...

Have fun at Tokyo, Matt.

Unknown said...

Matt you r crazy

Lawrence says... ps please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
bring us Japanese Lolies

Anonymous said...

miss ya matt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ella!!! said...

I wish I was there.
:):):):):):):):):):):);p