BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, 25 March 2011

Year 8 Camp at Pakiri and Goat Island

From March 8th to 11th the Year 8 Aparangi Whanau ventured north for camping adventures at Pakiri Beach and Goat Island. The weather was absolutely perfect and students were rearing to go with all the exciting activities that awaited them. Kayaking, Archery, Mountain Biking, Trust Games, Rock Climbing and Snorkelling were just some of the activities that the students participated in. Throw in some tents and some group cooking with a dash of Karaoke and a sleep on the beach and the recipe for a great camp was created. Although there were many challenges for the students to overcome, they all handled themselves well. Here are some photos from our adventures. Post a comment and share your highlights!!! (click photos to enlarge)











15 comments:

Caitlyn said...

Camp was so much fun, it was a great experience and i learnt a lot of things. I wish we could do it again.

Franzi :) said...

I loved it except for the fact that when we went scuba diving we looked like blue penguins. :) lol
Cant wait for the year 7s to have this fun excperience

Holly said...

Camp was awesome and i loved every moment of it, I wish we could do it again

Oona said...

I loved camp but not when Matt stole my burger!

Iosa said...

Even though I didnt go to camp, it looks pretty cool. And I wish I could do it again, just looking at all these pictures of the skool at camp, makes me jealous much. Why am I doing this, because I got bored of sonic.

Junjie said...

Camp was fun.

Hannah said...

Camp was fantastic! I wish we could do it all over again. I did things I had never tried before and places I had never been before. It was an awsome experience... It could possibly have been our last camp... I wish it wasn't. Year 7's are going to love camp next year. Camp was gr8:)

James said...

Camp was real fun and in the end was a great success!

Lily said...

Camp was REALLY awsome and I've tried new things out.It was a really good opportunity to make new friends and just chill out. :)

Shania said...

Camp was awesome and super fun I wish I could do it all again.

Anonymous said...

camp was so fun but toooooooooo cold :(

Davis said...

Camp was the best camp I've ever been too, I wish I could go there again.
Thank you too all the teachers for organising camp it was SO fun!

Prue said...

Year 8 camp was one of the best camps it was a great experience. My favorite activity was horse riding and my least favourite was archery because I have really bad aim.

Dom said...

The Camp of my life. This camp was an AMAZING experience. When the year 7s take a crazy couple of nights here they are gonna come back begging to go again. Just like we did.

Anonymous said...

Last years camp was way betta 2010 room 4 bombed!!!!!