BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, 22 June 2012

Grease Lightning!!

Over the past term we have been enjoying learning the different dance routines during our Stepz Dance classes. Our instructor taught us a variety of different dances from Latin to Hip Hop to the very popular "Grease Lightning" Although it was challenging at first to get ourselves motivated and coordinated, by the end we would be saying to ourselves "step, out, lean, out" in our sleep...Well I was:-P


Below are some photos of Room 4 in training. Post a comment and leave your thoughts about what you enjoyed about Stepz Dance this year and if you like, a message for our awesome Stepz Dance teacher:-)

8 comments:

charlotte said...

I liked stepz.....
sorta

Sai said...

Boy it was all goods:)

Aidan said...

I didn't really like it but it was ok

CARLOS said...

GREASE LIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS ALL RIGHT BUT GREASE LIGHTNING WAS THE BEST IT WAS REALLY FUN!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Stepz waz fun but I think grease lighting and hip hop waz the best

Alec said...

I really liked steps dance! My favorite dances were Saturday Night Fever and the hip hop dance. I had so much fun.

charlotte brand said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Callum said...

It is hard